SBI clerk Prelims Admit Card 2017 — SBI clerk Admit Card 2017 for prelims exam can be downloaded via online mode from 2nd week of June 2017 by visiting on the official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
The registered candidates may download their SBI clerk Prelims Admit Card two weeks before the date of Preliminary Written Test, which will be held in June-July 2017.
The State Bank of India has released the admit card/hall ticket for written examination of the SBI clerk prelims exam at www.sbi.co.in.
You will need to print your SBI clerk prelims admit card and bring it to the exam center on the day of the test. An admit card will not be sent to you by postal mail.
Large numbers of candidates have applied to this SBI clerk recruitment drive and are waiting for their admit card. The candidates who had applied can download their SBI clerk prelims admit card at the official website by providing the registration ID, password and other details.
How to Download SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2017
As per the official notification, SBI Clerk Admit Card are uploaded by the State bank of India and can be downloaded from 12-06-2017 (tentatively) to till the exam dates.
The State Bank of India has now issued the SBI clerk Prelims admit card/Hall ticket for preliminary examination. The applicants can download their admit cards online from the website of SBI at www.sbi.co.in.
- Go to sbi.co.in then select SBI clerk call letter link.
- Enter your registration number or roll number and password or date of birth.
- Enter the string of letters and numbers shown in the security image, after that click on the submit button.
- Take a print of your generated SBI clerk prelims admit card and bring it to the exam center
All registrants will have their SBI registration number/ roll number & password sent via email/ SMS at the time of submitting SBI clerk application form. You may also enter your date of birth in case the password is lost or forgotten.
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card and Schedule:
- Name of the organization: SBI aka State bank of India
- Name of the exam: SBI clerk prelims exam 2017.
- SBI clerk Prelims exam dates: June-July 2017
- Admit Card status: to be released on 12-06-2017(tentatively).
- Official website: www.sbi.co.in.
Candidates are advised to report timely as specified in the SBI clerk prelims call letter for examination. The reporting time mentioned in the call letter is prior to the start time of the test.
Candidates are advised to carry SBI clerk prelims Admit Card and One Photo ID proof with them while entering the exam hall.
Your application fee will not be refunded if you are not permitted or appeared to the SBI clerk prelims exam 2017.
Make sure that, you should have at least one of the following ID proof along with your SBI clerk prelims admit card to appear in the exam.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card
- College ID Card
- Bank Passbook with duly attested photograph