IBPS Specialist Officer Prelims Admit Card 2017: IBPS SO admit card for preliminary examination to be released officially on 16th December 2017. IBPS SO Prelims exam will be held on 30-12-2017 and 31-12-2017.
IBPS has been decided to hold both the prelims and mains exam for I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) and Marketing Officer (Scale I) specialist officer exams.
IBPS Specialist officer Admit Card 2017 for prelims exam can be downloaded via online mode by visiting on the official website i.e. www.ibps.in.
The marks obtained in the IBPS Specialist officer prelims exam will not be considered for preparing the final merit list and the marks obtained in the Main Exam will only be considered for short listing for interview.
Based on the performance in the IBPS SO prelims exam, certain number of candidates (generally 1:20) will be shortlisted and called for an online main examination. Meanwhile, the IBPS specialist officer main examination will consist of questions only from Professional Knowledge section.
How to download IBPS SO Admit Card 2017
The IBPS specialist officer Admit Card for preliminary examination are uploaded by the institute of banking and personnel selection and can be downloaded from 16-12-2017. The IBPS SO prelims online test is scheduled to be held on 30-12-2017 and 31-12-2017.
- Commission / authority has now issued the IBPS specialist officer prelims Admit Card/ Call letter/ Hall ticket. The applicants can download their admit cards online from the website of IBPS at www.ibps.in.
- Select IBPS SO CWE call letter for preliminary examination.
- Enter your registration number or roll number and password or date of birth.
- Enter the string of letters and numbers shown in the security image, after that click on the submit button.
- A new window will get open with your IBPS specialist officer admit card 2017. Download and take a print, then bring it to the exam center.
All registrants will have their IBPS registration number/ roll number & password sent via email/ SMS at the time of submitting IBPS SO application form. You may also enter your date of birth in case the password is lost or forgotten.
Generally, the IBPS SO prelims admit card 2017 or call letters contains the following information. Candidates duly check the details and instructions mentioned in the call letter.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Registration ID of the candidate.
- The timing of the test.
- Exam date and reporting time
- Name and address of the test venue
This IBPS SO admit card 2017-18 is valid for IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer vacancies.
Candidates are advised to report timely as specified in the IBPS SO call letter for examination. The reporting time mentioned in the call letter is prior to the start time of the test.
Candidates are advised to carry IBPS SO Admit Card and One Photo ID proof with them while entering the exam hall.
Your application fee will not be refunded if you are not permitted or appeared to the IBPS SO exam 2017.
IBPS SO Admit Card and Exam Schedule
- Name of the organization: Institute of Banking and personnel selection (IBPS)
- Name of the exam: IBPS SO Prelims exam 2017.
- IBPS SO Prelims Exam Dates: 30-12-2017 and 31-12-2017.
- IBPS SO Admit Card status: shortly available.
- Official website: www.ibps.in