APPSC Group 3 Hall Ticket 2017 : APPSC Group 3 hall tickets / admit cards for Panchayat Secretary online test to be out on 14th April 2017. Candidates can download APPSC group 3 hall tickets from the official website psc.ap.gov.in.
Aspirants should get their admit cards for panchayat secretary exam by using their APPSC one time profile registration (OTPR) ID and password/date of birth.
Panchayat Secretary or group 3 screening test is an online test conducted by the Andhra Pradesh public service commission. APPSC announced 1055 posts under group 3 services and over 8 lakh candidates registered. Now they can download APPSC group 3 hall ticket by entering their registration ID and password from the official website of APPSC i.e psc.ap.gov.in.
|APPSC Group 3 Admit Card / Exam Event||Date|
|Download of APPSC Group 3 Hall ticket 2017||14-04-2017|
|APPSC Group 3 Screening test date||23-04-2017|
|Test Time||10 AM to 12:30 AM|
Aspirants are permitted inside the exam center from 9 AM to 9: 45 AM on 23rd April 2017. No candidate will be allowed after 9:45 AM into the test center because filling of details in answer sheet takes the time and inconvenience would be caused to others after start of exam.
Candidates are advised to check the address/location of exam center using Google maps in advance and also reach the test center early to avoid last minute rush.
How to Download APPSC Group 3 Hall Ticket 2017
According to the official panchayat secretary notification, APPSC Group 3 hall tickets or Admit Cards or call letters for screening test to be available from 14-04-2017. The APPSC group 3 screening test is scheduled to be held on 23-04-2017.
- Andhra Pradesh public service commission has now issued the APPSC group 3 hall tickets 2017. The applicants can download their admit cards online from the official website psc.ap.gov.in
- Select APPSC group 3 hall ticket 2017 for screening test
- Enter your APPSC group 3 OTPR ID and password or date of birth.
- Enter the string of letters and numbers shown in the security image, after that click on the submit button.
- Finally click on hall ticket button. Download and take a print, then bring it to the exam center.
All registrants will have their OTPR ID and password sent via email/ SMS at the time of submitting group 3 application form. You may also enter your date of birth in case the password is lost or forgotten.
Make sure that, you should have at least one of the following ID proof along with your hall ticket to be submitted to appear in the exam.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card
- College ID Card
- Bank Passbook with duly attested photograph
Generally, the appsc group 3 hall ticket 2017 or admit card contains the following information. Candidates duly check the details and instructions mentioned in the hall ticket.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- OTPR ID of the candidate.
- The timing of the test.
- Exam date and reporting time
- Name and address of the test venue.
APPSC Group 3 Hall Ticket 2017 Download Details:
- Name of the organization: APPSC aka Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Name of the exam: APPSC Group 3 Screening Test.
- Conducted by: APPSC
- Download APPSC group 3 hall tickets from : 14-04-2017
- APPSC panchayat secretary exam date for screening test: 23-04-2017.
- Hall ticket status: shortly available.
- Official website: www.psc.ap.gov.in.
Candidates are advised to report timely as specified in the APPSC group 3 hall ticket for examination. The reporting time mentioned in the hall ticket is prior to the start time of the test.
Candidates are advised to carry APPSC panchayat secretary hall ticket and one photo ID proof with them to appear in the exam.